Terms and Conditions
General Conditions Woodenmade.nl
Article 1 - Definitions
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3 - Applicability
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - The Agreement
Article 6 - Revocation law
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Article 9 - The price
Article 10 - Conformity and guarantee
Article 11 - Supply and implementation
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, notice and extension
Article 13 - Payment
Article 14 - Complaint scheme
Article 15 - Disputes
Article 16 - Liability
Article 17 - Additional or derogatory provisions
Article 1 - Definitions
For the purposes of these conditions:
- Conceiving time: the time limit for the consumer to use his right to withdraw;
- Verbruik: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of profession or business and enters into a distance agreement with the entrepreneur;
- Bye.: calendar day;
- Duration transaction: a distance agreement relating to a series of products and/or services, the supply and/or deduction obligation of which has been spread over time;
- Sustainable data carrier: any means that enables consumers or entrepreneurs to store information addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
- Revocation law: the possibility for consumers to waive the remote agreement within the time of reflection;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person providing remote products and/or services to consumers;
- Remote Agreement: an agreement which, under a remote sale system organised by the entrepreneur, uses only one or more remote communication techniques until the conclusion of the agreement;
- Remote communication technology: means which can be used for the conclusion of an agreement, without convergence between consumers and entrepreneurs in the same area.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Resident address: Jacob of Aachen Street 80, 3067 JR Rotterdam
Email address: email@example.com
KvK number: 61860212
VAT identification number: NL143607194B01
Wooden Made return and shipping address:
If the activity of the entrepreneur is subject to a relevant authorisation system, the
data on the supervisory authority:
If the entrepreneur pursues a regulated profession:
- the professional association or organisation with which it is affiliated,
- the professional title, the place in the EU or the European Economic Area where it has been awarded,
- a reference to the rules of professional activity applicable in the Netherlands and to the information on where and how these rules of professional activity are accessible.
Wooden Made offers the following payment methods:iDeal, BanContact/MisterCash, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, PayPal
If the consumer places an order at Wooden Made, Wooden Made can ask the following details of him or her:
• name and address. This data uses Wooden Made to handle the delivery of the product correctly.
• email address and telephone number so that Wooden Made can keep consumers informed of the order.
• payment information, such as the consumer's bank account number. This uses Wooden Made to complete the order. The data is sent encrypted and not saved.
During payments, the connection between the consumer and woodenmade.nl is secured. Using SSL, the transaction data is sent encrypted over the Internet. To pay with SSL, the consumer does not need special software. The consumer recognizes a safe SSL connection to the "sloop" in the browser's lower status bar.
In the case of questions or ambiguities, the consumer can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank data: NL64 RABO 0300 2201 11 n.v. Wooden Made
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general conditions shall apply to any offer of the entrepreneur and to any agreement concluded at a distance between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions shall be made available to consumers. If this is not reasonably possible, it will be indicated before the remote agreement is concluded that the general conditions are to be overseen by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer as soon as possible.
- If the remote agreement is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions may be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in a simple way on a sustainable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the remote agreement is concluded, it will be indicated where the general conditions can be taken into account electronically and that they will be sent free of charge by electronic means or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
- In the case where specific conditions of product or service apply in addition to these general conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and, in the case of contradictory general conditions, the consumer may always rely on the applicable provision most favourable to him.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made under conditions, it shall be emphatically indicated in the offer.
- The offer shall contain a full and precise description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a good assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, they are a true representation of the products and/or services offered. Obvious errors or apparent errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains information such that it is clear to the consumer what the rights and obligations are linked to the acceptance of the offer. This is particularly concerned with:
- the price including taxes;
- any cost of delivery;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and the acts necessary for it;
- the right to withdraw or not apply;
- the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the Agreement;
- the time limit for acceptance of the offer or the time limit within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the distance communication rate if the cost of using the remote communication technique is calculated on a basis other than the regular base rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement is filed after its completion and, if so, how it can be consulted for the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer can verify and restore the information provided by the consumer for the conclusion of the agreement;
- any other languages in which the Agreement may be concluded in addition to Dutch;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted himself and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct by electronic means; and
- the minimum duration of the remote agreement in the event of a duration transaction.
Article 5 - The Agreement
- The agreement shall be concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and of the conditions laid down therein, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur shall immediately acknowledge the receipt of acceptance of the offer by electronic means. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer may dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is established electronically, the entrepreneur shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the electronic data transfer and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will respect appropriate safety measures.
- The entrepreneur may inform himself, within legal frameworks, whether the consumer can meet his commitments and all those facts and factors that are relevant to the reliability of the remote agreement. If the economic operator has good grounds for not entering into the agreement on the basis of this investigation, he is entitled to refuse an order or application or to undertake special conditions to implement it.
- The entrepreneur shall, in writing or in such a way as to enable the consumer to store in an accessible way on a sustainable data carrier, the following information to the consumer:
- the visit address of the business owner where the consumer can be entitled to complain;
- the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can use the right of withdrawal or a clear notification of the possibility of being excluded from the right of withdrawal;
- information on guarantees and existing post-purchase service;
- the data set out in Article 4 (3) of those conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer prior to the implementation of the agreement;
- the requirements for denunciation of the contract if the contract has a duration of more than one year or is of an indefinite duration.
Article 6-Right of withdrawal
In case of delivery of products:
- In the case of the purchase of products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract for 14 days without giving any reason. This period of reflection shall take effect on the day after the receipt of the product by the consumer or a pre-designated by the consumer and of the person known to the entrepreneur.
- Products ordered on a working day before 16:30 p.m. will be delivered the following day. Wooden Made uses PostNL as a parcel service. Products can be sent back through the address above. The consumer is required to provide the return form that is provided which will be sent back and optional for the reason of your return. The consumer then adds this form to your return shipment and will send the package through the post office. Shipping costs are not refundable. The amount already paid shall be returned to the consumer's bank account within 7 days. If the consumer wants to order another product, then he or she will have to place a new order. If the returned product has been verified and approved, the customer will receive an email for notification.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will carefully deal with the product and packaging. He will only extract or use the product to that extent as far as necessary in order to assess whether he wishes to retain the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all the accessories supplied and, if reasonably possible, in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- Should the consumer return the product to a wrong address and not the correct address as mentioned on the website, then Wooden Made will not be liable for a refund.
In the case of supply of services:
- In the case of supply of services, the consumer shall have the option of dissolving the agreement without giving any reason for at least 14 days from the date of entry into force of the contract.
- In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will be directed to the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur in the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery.
Article 7-Costs in the event of a revocation
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning shall not exceed the cost.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days after the return or revocation.
Article 8-Revocation of withdrawal
- The economic operator may exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer to the extent provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if the economic operator has stated this clearly in the offer, at least in good time for the conclusion of the contract.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- which have been established by the economic operator in accordance with consumer specifications;
- which are clearly personal in nature;
- which, by their nature, cannot be returned;
- which can quickly spoil or ageing;
- of which the price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which the economic operator does not have an influence;
- for loose newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software from which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- provide accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities on a given date or during a specified period;
- the delivery of which has commenced with the express agreement of the consumer prior to the expiry of the reflection period;
- concerning bets and lotteries.
Article 9-The price
- The prices quoted in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- Free shipping sunglasses in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
Article 10-Conformity and Guarantee
- The economic operator shall ensure that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications set out in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. Where agreed, the operator shall also provide that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- Any guarantee provided by the trader, manufacturer or importer shall not affect the legal rights and claims which the consumer may assert against the economic operator under the agreement.
- A defect to the order must be given to the consumer within 14 days at email@example.com in order to be eligible for a refund.
- A sustained defect may, after demonstration of the defect within 14 days via firstname.lastname@example.org, be eligible for a refund.
Article 11-Delivery and implementation
- The entrepreneur will take due care of the utmost care when receiving and when the orders of products are executed and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of supply shall be the address which the consumer has made known to the company.
- Subject to the conditions set out in Article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the undertaking shall carry out accepted orders with competent speed but no later than within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period is agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be executed or can only be partially carried out, the consumer will receive notice of this at the latest 30 days after the order has been placed. In such a case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the contract without charge and the right to any compensation.
- In the case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the trader shall reimburse the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but not later than 30 days after the time of dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will make an effort to make a replacement item available. By the time of delivery, it shall be reported in a clear and understandable manner that a replacement article is being provided. In the case of replacement items, the right of withdrawal cannot be ruled out.
- The risk of injury and/or loss of products rests with the trader until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated representative and made known to the entrepreneur, unless otherwise expressly agreed upon.
Article 12-Duration of transactions: duration, denunciation and renewal
- The consumer may terminate an agreement concluded for an indefinite period of time and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, in accordance with agreed termination rules and a period of notice of not more than one month.
- The consumer may, at any time by reference to agreed termination rules, terminate at any time an agreement entered into for a specified period of time and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, taking into account agreed termination rules and a period of notice of not more than one month.
- The consumer may enter into the agreements referred to in the preceding paragraphs:
-terminate at any time and not be limited to denunciation at a given time or in a given period;
-at least say in the same way as they have been entered into by him;
-always terminate with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
- An agreement which has been entered into for a specified period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, shall not be tacitly renewed or renewed for a certain period of time.
- By way of derogation from the previous paragraph, an agreement which has been entered into for a specified period and which extends to the regular delivery of day-news and weekly periodicals and periodicals shall be tacitly renewed for a period of not more than three months, if the consumer can terminate this extended contract by the end of the extension with a period of notice of not more than one month.
- An agreement which has been entered into for a specified period and which extends to the regular delivery of products or services shall only be tacitly extended for an indefinite period if the consumer may terminate at any time a period of notice of not more than one month and a period of notice of not more than three months in the case of the contract until it is settled, but less than once a month, delivery of day, news and weekly periodicals and periodicals.
- Agreements with limited duration until regular notification of day, news and weekly magazines and periodicals (test or knowledge-based subscription) shall not be automatically continued and shall end automatically after the period of the trial or notification period.
- If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may terminate the contract at any time after one year with a notice of up to one month, unless the reasonableness and fairness object to termination before the end of the agreed duration.
- To the extent that otherwise agreed, the sums due by the consumer should be satisfied within 14 days from the start of the period of reflection as referred to in Article 6 (1). In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period shall begin after the consumer has received the confirmation of the contract.
- In the sale of products to consumers, a prepayment of more than 50% may never be made in general terms. When prepayment is made, the consumer cannot make any right to the execution of the order or service (s) in question, before the pre-payment order has been made.
- The consumer has a duty to notify the entrepreneur without any misstatements in the payment details given or reported.
- In the case of consumer default, the economic operator shall have the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable cost of the consumer in advance.
Article 14-Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur dispots of a sufficiently well known complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the contract must be submitted to the economic operator, fully and clearly, within a competent time, after the consumer has identified the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur shall be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the trader shall reply within the time limit of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute may arise which may be the subject of the dispute settlement.
Agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer covered by these general terms and conditions apply exclusively to Dutch law.
Wooden Made is in no case liable for personal, physical and general harm arising from the use by the consumer or third parties of the goods.
Article 17-Additional or different provisions
Additional provisions or derogations from those general conditions shall not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be documented or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.