Wooden Made keeps your private information private
Wooden Made handles your personal data with care. We do everything we can to guarantee the reliability, security and integrity of the data we collect.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
• Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
• If you no longer wish to receive messages from Wooden Made, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then no longer send you mailings.
If you place an order with Wooden Made, we may request the following information from you:
• Your name and address. We use this information to correctly handle the delivery of your product.
• Your e-mail address and telephone number, so that we can keep you informed about your order.
• Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. We use this to complete your order. The data is sent encrypted and not stored.
We use a so-called cookie to store your shopping cart. This is only saved within one session - as soon as you close your browser, it is deleted again.
Do you wish to view your data? Or do you wish Wooden Made to delete or modify your data from its system? Submit a request for this free of charge by email. You can also object at any time to the further processing of your personal data for direct marketing. However, it is not possible to change the name on an invoice.